LogicWorks teaches the concepts of digital electronic circuits. The integrated schematic entry and simulation software was designed specifically for educational use and can be applied in minutes. Probes, displays, and switches are placed right on the circuit diagram, and operate the circuit just as if it were on a real breadboard in front of the user. Upon naming the signal lines, the timing relationships are displayed instantly in the timing diagram window. Teachers can demonstrate the effect of making or breaking connections, changing clock rates, or increasing device delays. Simple to complex logic circuits can be
- Fixed MEDAGetAttrValueByName routine
- Fixed a problem with Auto Sym when generating a PAL
- Simulator Option - Fixed a problem with reading in timing files.
- Simulator Option - Fixed a problem with scrolling timing window when simulation is stopped
- Fixed a problem with file extensions when saving files other than .cct
- Fixed Port Connector
- OS X 10.6.6 or later