Developer website: zonSoftware
zonEnergy is a little utility to keep your screen or your computer awake. Simply clicking on the menu will bring you options to disable screen dimming or computer sleeping for an amount of time, or indefinitely. It was developed to watch online videos without having to take care of dimming.
- Disable screen dimming
- Disable computer sleeping
- Autodetect video sites like youtube and metacafe in order to keep your screen awake
- Added an option to Ctrl+click in the menu to turn on/off "Screen Dimming disabled" directly,as is the most used option.
- Changed the icons. Now there is are four icons/status for better understanding.
- Solved minor problem with sleep disabler not working.
- Added option to turn off the screen
- Disabled log output.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later