ObjectPlant is a program for Object-Oriented Analysis and Design. The notation used by the ObjectPlant is based on the Object Modeling Technique, OMT but also supports a subset of the Unified Modeling Language (UML). Main features include:
- Class diagrams (Object Models)
- State diagrams
- Event Trace diagrams (Message Trace diagrams)
- Use Case diagrams
- Diagrams can be exported in PICT or EPS format.
- Code generation (C++ and Java)
- Document generation (Word 5.1 RTF format)
- 25 USD for a single-user license
- For 10 USD extra you get a Java and C++ parser to reverse engineer code.
- Fixed bug in code generation.
- Added missing HTML Use Case code generation template file.
RequirementsMac OS 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software