Nikon ViewNX-i (was ViewNX) is an intuitive image hub that makes it simple to organise, process, and share stills and movies from one central platform. With three dedicated workspaces, you can switch instantly between image sorting or map and web upload operations. The integrated ViewNX-Movie Editor makes it easy to edit, trim and manage movies, and ViewNX-i works seamlessly with Nikon’s Capture NX-D for instant access to more advanced functions. Sidecar files ensure non-destructive image processing, and you can post images to social sites directly from the ViewNX-i platform.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Added support for the D5.
- Added an Auto0 white balance option (available with the D5 only).
- Image adjustment sliders in Adjustments now always show scales and default values.
- Added support for OS X 10.11.3.
- Discontinued support for OS X 10.8.
- Added an NEF (RAW) Processing
- OS X 10.9.5 or later