Developer website: Techspansion
Easy as 1-2-3, simple as Do-Re-Mi, AudialHub can convert audio files (and even the audio inside video files!) in as little as three steps:
1: Drag your files into the window.
2: Choose the format you want to convert to.
3: Click start.
You can count "listening to your stuff however you want" as step 4, but that part's fun.
Want more control? No problem. You can have it both ways 'round. AudialHub comes with an extensive set of Advanced controls to tweak the encoding process however you please. Don't stop 'til you get enough.
AudialHub comes from the creators of iSquint and the Eddy-award-winning VisualHub with an all-new Leopard-inspired interface - inviting to newbies, yet powerful enough for experts. Enough to prove it's all for you.
- Conversion from dozens of audio types to popular formats like AAC, MP3, WMA, AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless, 3G (cell phones), Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and even Audio and MP3 CDs!
- Audio tracks inside video files can also be converted!
- Common tags (Artist, Album, etc) are automatically passed when applicable.
- Up to 16 hours of audio can be converted to a single MP3 CD.
- Easy-to-use Trim capabilities to narrow down short segments of audio.
- Quick Preview capability to check out compression quality and Trim settings before a full conversion.
- Dynamic file queue, allowing mid-conversion changes or additions, Pause/Resume, and an "always ready" Assembly Line Mode!
- Run multiple simultaneous conversions in separate queues with separate settings.
- Growl notifications, Dock progress indicator, and AppleScripting automation support!
- Normalization, audio track selection, multiple decoder options, and direct access to add custom low-level command-line settings!
- Detailed Users Guide and Help Center.
- AudialHub can now convert multiple files simultaneously! On multi-core machines, this can mean major speed gains.
- AMR files can now be converted to other formats.
- A small assortment of other tweaks and fixes.