iconXprit is basically a background icon tool to provide a Finder service. It makes it easy to attach custom icons to desktop items such as folder. Three sorts of add-ons - image, color and text - can be added as layers and removed separately.
- Define group colors or use any color freely.
- Strings added via the text panel are editable and searchable.
- The editor panel contains various tools to modify combined images: resize, relocate, transform, apply several effects, add text and clip.
- Edit-settings can be saved as templates accessible from the service
- Internal adjustments for the latest OS X
- Removal of the links to the closed Kagi order site
- [Known Issue] On macOS 10.12 (beta 16A313a), the iconXprit menu disappears immediately after it shows up on selecting "iconXprit" on the Finder’s services menu, though it can mostly stay open for the second trial. Generally speaking, it tends to be harder and harder to
- OS X 10.9 or later