VideoDrive makes adding videos to iTunes, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV as easy as drag-and-drop.
- Add any video format: VideoDrive supports over 20 video formats, including MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV and FLV. If you have it, VideoDrive will put it in iTunes.
- Identify movies and TV shows: Movies and TV Shows are automatically added to the right category in iTunes. With a matching description and artwork found online. You can also categorise videos as Home Videos, Music Videos and even iTunes U videos.
- Videos on the go:With you videos in iTunes, you can
Note: Silent Hot Folders will be disabled when upgrading from older versions prior to 3.6. You can recreate them in Preferences and use the new option to make all Hot Folders silent on the fly.
- New option on the Queue tab of Preferences to prevent your Mac from going to sleep in between video import runs.
- Fixed an issue causing VideoDrive to be tired
- OS X 10.9 or later
- iTunes 11 or later