Note: This app is still available for download but the developer of Dialectic has temporarily halted the distribution and sale of all of their products.
Dialectic uses Bluetooth mobile phones (including the iPhone), modems, or speakers to dial the phone. Dialectic can also make calls via dozens of VoIP providers, IP phones, softphones, and advanced telephony products such as Asterisk-based PBX. Dialectic currently supports dialing over 100 different services and devices and is extensible so adding dialing compatibility for additional services or devices can be done quickly and easily.
- Added support for Daylite 6
- Added support for MegaPath VoIP service
- Added support for the transition of legacy Speakeasy accounts to MegaPath accounts (if you were transitioned from a legacy Speakeasy VoIP account to a MegaPath account, make sure to append "@speakeasy.net" to your username)
- Added Apple Maps as a mapping option
- Streamlined postal
- OS X 10.8 or later
- An external telephone or a VoIP account
- Any of the following contact-management applications:
- Marketcircle Daylite
- Microsoft Entourage or Outlook