Dialectic uses Bluetooth mobile phones (including the iPhone), modems, or speakers to dial the phone. Dialectic can also make calls via dozens of VoIP providers, IP phones, softphones, and advanced telephony products such as Asterisk-based PBX. Dialectic currently supports dialing over 100 different services and devices and is extensible so adding dialing compatibility for additional services or devices can be done quickly and easily.
You can enter a number manually or you can use the integrated search tools to find numbers in your Contacts, Microsoft Outlook, Daylite, or FileMaker databases (and more). With the more...
- Fixed a bug that could result in a crash when using the Asterisk Dial Method.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent initialization of analog USB modems on some systems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Dialectic HTTP server to be unresponsive.
- Updated the default to not pause iTunes on dialing. If this is important to you, it can be re-enabled in the more...
- OS X 10.8 or later
- An external telephone or a VoIP account
- Any of the following contact-management applications:
- Marketcircle Daylite
- Microsoft Entourage
- Microsoft Outlook
- Now Contact
- Palm Desktop