Plex Home Theater (was Plex [Media Center]) bridges the gap between your Mac and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media. Plex can play a wide range of video, audio and photo formats as well as online streaming audio and video. The real power of Plex is found in its library features: Organize your media into versatile libraries, automatically retrieve metadata from the Internet, and display your libraries using one of the visually stunning skins.
Organize all of your media, from local drives, network shares, optical media and the Internet, in more...
- Smoother background transition when changing section
- Fix Extras button disappear shortly after entering the preplay screen.
- Fix some channel related playback with channels that need custom HTTP headers.
- Fix problems with credentials stored.
- Fix crashes on Linux.
- Fix resume of transcoded content.
- OS X 10.6.3 or later
- Core Duo 2 GHz processor or better
- Note: Hardware-based video decoding is supported by Mac models equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, GeForce 320M, GeForce GT 330M; ATI HD Radeon GFX; or Intel HD graphics.