is a social network built exclusively for Mac users.
In order to become a part of the community and use all features, you need to download an application built for Mac OS X Leopard. The net4mac application allows you to:
- Create an account and login to the service (internet connexion required).
- Create your profile including your location, job, activities, skills and the type of Macs, iPhone, iPod, etc. that you own.
- Add friends to your profile and manage them (remember, the service is only for Mac users).
- Contact members, send invitations to join the community, and manage your messages.
- Create your own groups of interest and invite friends to join them. (people using the same application, in your same location, sharing the same passions, etc).
- Browse and join groups you find interesting - share discussions, events and more!
- Search members using different of criteria (for example, you can find people that use the same Mac or software)
- Discover people around you (other Mac users in your neighborhood)
- And many more functions!
There are many good reasons to use an application instead of a website:
- Better integration between Mac OS X technologies and the features.
- The community is easy to access from the Dock.
- You can send invitations using your AddressBook
- You can add/remove members with public profiles to/from your AddressBook.
- You can add a picture to your profile or a group from your webcam!
- You can see the number of messages in your dock (like Apple mail)
- Check out the application and see for yourself!