Developer website: Farm Audio
farmpad is a free application for OS X which lets you customize how you use your Korg padKontrol MIDI controller. You can use pads as toggles that light up when switched on, the setting buttons can be used as extra switches and triggers, and the settings dial can be used as a rotary encoder. The controls can be customized using config files.
- 128 scenes.
- Incoming program change messages select scenes.
- Better configuration format - making custom patches is easier.
- Fixed controls - controls can be part of different scenes. (See the 'fixed' config command)
- Controls can select specific scenes. (See the 'selectscene' config command)
- XY pad can act as a switch.
- Rotary encoder can select scenes and send MIDI program change messages.
Korg padKontrol, Mac OS X 10.4 or later