Araxis Merge is the two- and three-way visual file comparison/merging and folder synchronization application. Use it to compare, understand and combine different versions of source code, Web pages and other text files, or even text copied and pasted from another application (e.g., Pages or Microsoft Word). Merge integrates with Time Machine, so you can compare older versions of files.
Merge is a compelling choice for software developers, lawyers, product release managers, Web designers and other professionals who work with multiple revisions of text files, including ASCII, MBCS and Unicode files. Merge integrates
- An effectively unlimited number of regular expressions may now be specified for text comparisons, removing the previous limit of 10
- Comparison tabs can be reordered by dragging and dropping
- The Merge text editor supports the additional standard macOS keyboard shortcuts
- The performance of jumping to the next/previous change in a
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Updates for OS X 10.11 through 10.6 in Related Links