Interface Kit makes it easy to add and use additional System controls that are not available in REALBasic. The Interface Kit cross-matches controls across Mac & Windows, making it easier to provide similar experiences while keeping consistent with each platform. Most of these controls are drawn by the system and use the very latest code for maximum speed and compatibility. These controls take are Core Graphics Powered on the Mac.
Some of the controls available with the Interface Kit
- Buttons: Gradient, Textured, Help, Rounded Rect, Windows Command Link
- Sliders: non-directional, down, up and Relevance bar more...
- [Mod] Now works with the newly released 2008r2
- [Add] Segment View Pieces can now specify their width
- [Add] Segment View Pieces can now be Unclickable.
- [Add] Metal Elements now auto engrave icons.
- [Add] New Button Icons '+', '-', action, Home & Full Screen.
- [Add] ifkSplitter.AddControl and ifkSplitter.RemoveControl for automatic management of more...
RequirementsREALBasic 2006 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software