NVIDIA CUDA is a C language development environment for CUDA-enabled GPUs. The CUDA development environment includes:
- nvcc C compiler
- CUDA FFT and BLAS libraries for the GPU
- gdb debugger for the GPU (alpha available in March, 2008)
- CUDA runtime driver (now also available in the standard NVIDIA GPU driver)
- CUDA programming manual
- Parallel bitonic sort
- Matrix multiplication
- Matrix transpose
- Performance profiling using timers
- Parallel prefix sum (scan) more...
- Introduced support for the Maxwell architecture (sm_50). More information on Maxwell can be found here: https://developer.nvidia.com/maxwell-compute- architecture. Although the CUDA Toolkit supports developing applications targeted to sm_50, the driver bundled with the CUDA installer does not. Users will need to obtain a driver compatible with the Maxwell architecture from http:// more...
RequirementsOS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software