... The main idea of the sphere theme is based on observations of the colors in nature: the transitions from light to dark and vice versa aren\'t based on just adding white or black colors. The colors mostly have some yellow parts in it when going to white and blue when going to black. This effect has been noted quiet early in chromatics (e.g. divition of the color wheel in bright/dark and warm/cold). My idea was to implement this in Sphere.
Additionally to that basis the sphere theme implements many new features which work for you in the background. Two of them are worth mentioning here: the navigation and tooltips.
As the menu is not static but animated I can\'t fully describe the effect here. Just try it out. When you hover the navbar with the mouse the menu is softly expanded downward, overlaying the header image in a semi-transparent layer. The whole menu is built as a site map, so your visitors are able to directly go to any part of your site. Also every menu entry softly changes from the inactive to the active state.
The tooltips is another great feature of the sphere theme. When you hover a link in the main content, a tooltip will pop up showing the link target (URL) and a small description in a semitransparent layer.
- Add your own custom header images (up to 10)
- Add your own custom footer images (up to 10)
- Custom Colors available for many parts of the layout (body, footer, navbar, content, ...)
- The coolest menu ever implemented for RapidWeaver
- Mediabox included
- 6 Font Families
- 3 Sidebar positions: left/right/hide
- 4 different content widths
- 5 body background overlays
- Bottom Fades for a great effect
- Many navbar item widths
- Automatic Image Resizing