Developer website: eniesoft.com
Score Writer is the affordable notation software that makes recording, editing, arranging and printing your music easy, fast and enjoyable. You can quickly enter notes on-screen with your mouse or computer keyboard, or record a MIDI performance. Score Writer's intuitive interface puts powerful editing tools and symbol palettes at your fingertips, so you spend time composing music instead of searching through menus. For band and small orchestral arrangements, lead sheets, choral parts or even simple notation examples, there's no easier way to create professional notation than Score Writer.
- Finally an Intel only version with Audio Unit hosting
- Fixed problem that caused playback to be hung and could not be stopped.
- Fixed Set Key Signature dialog bug that did not transpose correctly.
- Fixed print bug that sometimes did not print bracket on first system.
- Fixed Shift-Click on Dynamics handle to align dynamics and hair pins.
- Fixed crash when extracting parts, especially when Split and Divisi values were set.
- Fixed staccatissimo symbol display problems
- Fixed problem with selecting note and sharp at the same time.
- Right click now allows Set Key Signature and Time Signature.
- Fixed problem that prevented stretching dotted/dashed lines on Expressions.
- Fixed problem with heavy beam thickness when printing.
- Fixed problem with moving cursor to next measure with arrow and then pasting. Paste went to the following measure.
- Fixed a few problems in Lyrics Window. Also Return key now enters a space instead of closing the window.
- Fixed Option/Cmd-Arrows keys to work on MacBook Pro as Home, End, Page Down, and Page Up.
- Fixed Step Input not entering notes after eighth notes.
- Improved tie placement of slurs and accidentals on clusters.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later