Developer website: Yazsoft
ShareTool is a fast, extremely secure, and magical way to remain connected to your home or office network(s) no matter where you are physically. While connected with ShareTool, many shared (Bonjour-enabled) services on your remote home or office network automatically appear in your Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and tons of other applications (just as they would if you were physically located at that network).
For example, let's assume you're away for business or on vacation somewhere. With ShareTool, you would be able to:
- encrypt all of your Web traffic and route it through your home network
- browse the Web securely
- listen to your entire home iTunes music library,
- iTunes Home Sharing fully supported across the internet
- control the screen of any of your home computers,
- grab that important file you forgot to bring with you
- connect to your FileMaker Pro database
- connect to your complete home iPhoto library
- print on your home network
- and a whole lot more
ShareTool is the smartest, safest, and most efficient way to access your home or office networks no matter where you are.
- [New] Compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- [Other] Various bug fixes and tweaks.
- [Other] The demo period has been reset for all users.
*Previously available here