allows you to connect an Intel Mac running Leopard to various legacy host systems.
- Full emulation of a variety of terminals
- Multiple communications protocol capability
- Full color support
- International keyboard capabilities
- Script processing
- Unlimited scroll back buffer
- Complete printer support
- File transfer (Kermit, Xmodem, Xmodem 1K, Xmodem 1KG, Ymodem, Ymodem G, Zmodem, Text/ASCII)
- Hot keys for frequently used commands
- Multiple simultaneous session support
Version 2.0.7: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.5.1 or later