Developer website: nova media MDS GmbH
Winner of the Mac Observer Editors' Choice award 2008
Scoring a new iPhone is great, but transferring the data from your old cell phone isn't always as cool of an experience. Thanks to Fone2Phone, however, that data shuffle is a piece of cake.
This one trick pony moves contacts, events, tasks, notes, bookmarks, photos, music and movies from many Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson phones to your Mac. The interface is simple and sleek, and makes the whole process a breeze.
Activate Bluetooth on your cell phone and Mac Computer and launch Fone2Phone. This program will take over and do the work for you: from the connection process to copying all data to your Mac Computer.
Finally, Fone2Phone will add the new content to your applications: as Address Book group, iCal calendar, iTunes playlist, iTunes movies, iPhoto album, Safari bookmarks and Apple Mail notes. Thus it is easy to use iTunes to transfer your saved contents to your new iPhone or even to an iPod!
- Fone2Phone will connect your old cell phone to the Mac, using its own connection wizard
- Fone2Phone collects the data you want to copy. You can choose to select contacts, tasks notes, bookmarks, photos, music and videos.
- Fone2Phone will save the data right to the corresponding applications.
- Fone2Phone supports a very comprehensive list of compatible cell phones.
New cell phones supported:
- Nokia: 5320 XpressMusic, E66, E71
- Sony Ericsson: G700, W712a, W715a, C702, C702c, C902, C902c, G502, G502c, K530c, K550im, K610im, K818i, K858i/c, T658i, W580im, W760c, W888i, W908c, Z710a, Z715i, Z750a, Z755i, Z780i
*Previously available here