It can then run actions, which can connect your network shares for you and remember the username and password for those shares or set your default printer. You can now select a location from a location menu anytime, by pressing Alt-Option-L. Mobilizer Lite is available for use for free, a Pro version will be released in the future.
- Fixed crashing issues after sleep *Object Allocation is greatly decreased (so in turn memory and page allocation is reduced)
- Added Attribute to automatically update for actions
- Mobilizer should run alot faster and much more stable
- Removed the Location Check - Seemed pointless now you can select *locations manually
- Re-added the unix script and run application