CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers as an item in the OS X menu bar.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build Web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via More...
- Projects can now be given a display name that is shown instead of the name the project has on the Continuous Integration server.
- CCMenu now registers its own URL schemes. This makes it possible to create links on webpages that, when clicked, will open CCMenu and show a prefilled list of projects to add (see website for details).
- When adding or removing projects, the
- OS X 10.8 or later