Developer website: Reinhard Uebel
Aperture BorderFX is an Aperture export plug-in that allows you to add borders to images as you export them.
- Fit image within defined dimensions, adding borders to pad image.
- Commonly used output options can be saved as a preset, for quick access.
- Various options to scale image, to fit within the border, or crop the image with the border.
- Multiple border effects to choose from.
- Add watermark to exported image.
Version 1.8.2: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Aperture 3.2 or later