SSPX is a program to calculate strain/strain rate from displacement/velocity data in two and three dimensions. SSPX is a full fledged inverse modeling program to calculate best fitting deformation tensors given displacement or velocity vectors at a minimum of three points in two dimensions, or four points in three dimensions.
SSPX works equally well on small deformation problems such as computing strain rates from Global Positioning System (GPS) data, and large deformation problems such as computing the strain in a highly deformed discrete element model (DEM). SSPX was made for geologists, but it can be used by more...
- Fix major issues with progress panel
- Fix crash upon Delaunay computation
- PNG image of Map View contains all overlays and annotations
- Fix several issues with batch processing text or CDEM files
- Remove batch processing option for Map View
- Version 5.9 is not very reliable -- please update to this new version
- OS X 10.6.6 or later