Badia Exportools Standard for InDesign automates exporting individual document pages or spreads into separate files. It can also export selections, extract all the document text, and even split documents with their corresponding image links. You can export to any of these common formats: PDF, PostScript, EPS, Rich Text Format, Microsoft Word, ePub, JPEG, PNG.
Exportools Standard for InDesign also allow you to split documents, saving them as smaller InDesign documents, templates, or as IDML format.
- New version for Adobe InDesign CC 2017
- Export log window is now integrated with main window
- QuickLook preview of exported files
- You can now display a bigger preview of any exported file in a pop-up window
- File path, and contextual menu added for exported files
- Updated user interface
- Changed app name to Exportools Standard
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Adobe InDesign CC 2017
- Support for earlier versions of InDesign included in download