SyncMate allows syncing your Mac data with Android, iOS, and other Mac, MTP, or mounted devices, as well as with Google, Dropbox, and iCloud accounts.
SyncMate is offered in Free and Expert editions.
- Free SyncMate lets you sync Contact and Calendar entries between Mac and supported devices. Sync with Google and Dropbox accounts is also available. SyncMate allows reading messages from Android and iOS right on Mac.
- Expert Edition will sync iTunes, iPhoto and Photos.app, Safari Bookmarks, Reminders and separate folders (sync options depend on the device you are syncing). It offers AutoSync more...
Note: Sync with the following devices is not supported anymore: Windows PC, Windows Mobile devices, Nokia Series 40 phones, BlackBerry devices, Sony PlayStation Portable, iPod Nano.
- Syncing of files stored in Office 365
- Syncing of files between two Macs
- Issues when adding an Office 365 account with more...
- OS X 10.8.5 or later