GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- Remove XMP Document Ancestors list
- Added dehaze filter
- Save as png option added to alert during saving if image contains an alpha channel
- Sort into subfolder "Date YYYY-MM-DD (flat)" added
- Added preference to hide tool menus
- New function in convert&modify: set IPTC/XMP keywords from folder names
- OS X 10.9 or later