Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
- Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
- Fade In/Fade Out filter is applied correctly when using distributed encoding
- Disc name and titles are correctly displayed when using languages with double-byte characters
- Location paths are respected when using Compressor via Terminal
- Improves performance when exporting H.264 files and changing frame rate
- Exporting ProRes 4444 files with
- OS X 10.11.4 or later
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended for 4K)
- 1.25 GB of disk space