Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
- Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11.4 or later.
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video, with a streamlined presentation of batches and settings
- Detailed video and audio file information is now displayed in the Inspector
- Deliver video in standard Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
- OS X 10.11.4 or later
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended for 4K)
- 1.25 GB of disk space