Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10.4 or later.
- Update is 152 MB
- Fixes a crash that could occur after migrating a User account to another system
- Restores ability to use markers for I-frame placement in H.264 exports
- Export interlaced H.264 files
- Improves closed caption and subtitle audio and video sync
- OS X 10.10.2 or later
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended for 4K)
- 1.25 GB of disk space