Compressor adds power and flexibility to Final Cut Pro X export. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn't installed on their workstations.
- 4K export preset to create video files for Apple devices
- Fixes an issue in which Closed Caption files could be incorrectly labeled as SDH subtitles when creating an iTunes Store Package
- Fixes an issue in which the Navigation window fails to display the source clip when the Preview Window is zoomed
- Launch screen displays correctly on OS X El Capitan
- Adds more...
- OS X 10.10.4 or later
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
- 256 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended for 4K)
- 1.25 GB of disk space