Desktop applications. That's what Dabo does. It's not YAWF (yet another Web framework). There are plenty of excellent Web frameworks out there, so if that's what you are looking for, Dabo isn't for you. But there are almost no desktop application frameworks out there, and if you want to create applications that
- Cleaned up the code base by removing all trailing whitespace.
- Removed the ref to md5 and replaced with hashlib. haslib is currently already being used in dDataSet.py and md5 has been deprecated (those users of python 2.4 or less need to install the hashlib.py)
- Added dabo.lib.reportUtils.printPDF(), and added a print button to FrmReportBase in the AppWizard generated code.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Python 2.4 or higher (2.5 recommended).
- wxPython 2.6 or higher (2.8 highly recommended).
- Also, MySQLdb (for MySQL).
- kinterbasdb (Firebird).
- pysqlite (SQLite) or psycopg (PostgreSQL) is required for the database-releated demos to work.