- All queries run in their own threads and are able to be cancelled.
- Multiple query windows with each query window getting its own connection
- Native Cocoa and PostgreSQL performance
- Multiple queries in the query window
- Basic Database Browser
OilCan is open source under a BSD License. For source and development status, go to the source page.
- Browser automatically refreshes after changes made in the query window.
- A refresh button is available in the Database Browser for changes made outside of OilCan.
- The status bar at the bottom now gives result information about non SELECT queries.
- Double clicking in the Database Browser inserts the TABLE, VIEW, FUNCTION, or SEQUENCE name in the query window. Double more...