Developer website: Skyrocket Software
FrightLights Screensaver... Decorate your Mac with spooky lights of vintage Halloween characters! In the tradition of NightLights comes a collection of frightfully spooky, digital lights. Based on vintage Halloween images, FrightLights frames your Mac's screen with erie blinking lights. You can choose the blink time, blink random, or to have your lights burn steady.
- Choose Bulb Size.
- Choose Number of Lights.
- Vary the Blink Speed.
- Individual Random Light Blink.
- Steady Burn.
- Choose to Frame Screen.
- Choose to Scatter Lights Across Screen.
- Four Additional Bulb Designs.
- Choose to Display Text Message.
- View Desktop.
- Change Background Color.
- Import Background Picture.
- MP3 or AIFF Sound/Music Playback.
- Falling Leaves, or Rain, or Blood Rain.
Version 1.1.4: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Mac OS X 10.6 or later