Dupin is your iTunes duplicates manager.
Dupin finds sets of duplicate tracks in iTunes based on the criteria you choose. It can then automatically select the "Keeper" tracks from among the duplicates using a variety of versatile filter options. Dupin is flexible, fast, and easy to use.
With Dupin you can:
- Locate, sort, filter, and purge duplicate tracks
- Remove duplicate tracks from iTunes and trash their files
- Re-populate iTunes playlists
- Preserve play history and ratings
- Manage intentionally duplicated tracks
- Copy tracks to new iTunes playlists more...
- Fixes an issue with getting playlist information for the Re-Playlist Tool (iTunes 12.2 and later)
- Additional support for changes in iTunes 12.2
- OS X 10.8 or later
- iTunes 11.0 or later