BatchOutput XLS automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Excel. Just add Excel files to the BatchOutput XLS list, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to process hundreds of Excel files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS offers automated professional PDF production:
- Print and save as PDF multiple Excel documents
- Split Excel documents into single page PDF files
- Variable file names
- Downsample images to specific more...
- Support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when working with Office 2008/2011
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Microsoft Excel 2008/2011/2016