Nodal uses a novel method for the notation and playing of MIDI-based music. This method is based around the concept of a user-defined graph. The graph consists of nodes (musical events) and edges (connections between events). You interactively define the graph, which is then traversed by any number of "players" who play the musical events as they encounter them on the graph. The time taken to travel from one node to another is based on the length of the edges that connect the nodes.
- New Scales mode for Voice Groups allows you to set a key and mode for each player
- Improved debugging: show edge signalling information for each edge, last notes played for nodes
- Voice group muting: mute individual players while a composition is playing
- General bug fixes and interface improvements
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Requires a MIDI synthesizer to hear the output.
- It is compatible with any Core MIDI application.