Xplage is a software utility that listens on an IP network for UDP datagrams representing the geographical coordinates of the simulated flight path of an instance of the X-Plane® flight simulator, then transforms them into a series of continuously updated KML files that Google Earth® can ingest to create "moving map" displays.
- Added support for X-Plane Version 10
- Eliminated support for building BSD binaries
- Modified linux-mk script since Linux gcc is now hostile to restrict keyword
- Modifield Makefile section for Linux
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- Xplage contains command-line options which must be entered from a Terminal window.