LookAtMe! is a set of menu-item eyeballs that follows your movements (not your mouse pointer). In addition to following anything that moves in front of the camera, they will also react to bright light or darkness!
- Fixed Bug where preferences window could get lost.
- Fixed Bug where Pupil Style was not saved in user defaults.
- Improved Cat-Style Pupils.
- Motion tracking uses RGB instead of grayscale, should be more accurate.
- Aded Iris.
- Colors accept alpha values now.
- Added softening shadows.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software