File Monitor allows you to be notified of modifications occurring to any kind of files.
- You can monitor several files and folders at the same time.
- You can drag-and-drop files and folders to add them in the monitoring window.
- You can automatically add folders inside a root folder recursively.
- You can adjust the monitoring period.
- It can automatically start monitoring at launch.
- You can open modified files when their modification is detected.
- It can automatically send a full detailed email to any recipients when a modification is detected.
- It can
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with El Capitan and Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks,
- OS X 10.1 or later