Fanurio is a time-tracking and billing application designed to help freelancers manage their work and be paid for it. Here is a list with its most important features:
- Organize your work per client using projects
- Idle time detection to help you record all the time
- Mark your work as billable (flat rate, hourly rate) or non-billable
- Create partial invoices anytime during the project
- Create invoices for single or multiple projects
- Customize invoice templates using your own layouts
- Import clients from other applications by means of a CSV file
- Export more...
- Mileage items: In the previous version, a mileage item could group trips with the same rate from multiple projects. Now, it can only bill trips with the same rate from the same project. Mileage items are project items so it makes sense to bill only trips from the same project.
- Use Start TLS for SMTP servers: If you use more...
- OS X 10.7 or later