Meta Data Mover is an Automator action (for Apple Automator.app) that takes a list of files as input and will move them according to a special pattern which can use the metadata fields of the file. You will be able to move images according to their EXIF data (date taken, camera model, ...), move audio files according to their ID3 tags (artist, title, ...), move PDF files according to their author, etc... etc...
Version 1.2: update to ExifTool 7.16
- allow - in path pattern and tag values. This was previously replaced by _,
- trim blank spaces around tag values,
- use file creation/modification date if there is no other data information in the meta data,
- some little optimizations,
- replace / in tag names with _.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later