Developer website: Mosquito SW
Colorate is a donationware utility for creation of harmonic color palettes, aimed from hobbyst to professional designers. Colorate fully automatizes the palette generation from a particular color swatch, selected from the standard Color Panel, dragged from other application or obtained from an image through the integrated Image Analyze feature. Once the palette has been generated, it is posible to add the new palette to the Library. Colorate can save and open as many Libraries as you want. Colorate also lets save the selected palettes as standard ".clr" system palette files. This feature enables you to use any of the generated palettes from any Cocoa application that uses the standard Color Panel for color selection.
- [NEW] Custom palette blending.
- [NEW] German, Danish and Hungarian locaalizations.
- [ENH] Application, toolbar and document icons.
- [ENH] Better inner color calculations.
- [FIX] Patch color modification using CMYK sliders from the Color Panel.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later