Developer website: Caffeinated Cocoa
PhotoBook is a Facebook photo browser. It makes it easy and fun to manage, share, and view your friends' Facebook photos in one intuitive interface.
- View photos of friends or albums on a single page.
- Quickly view photos with tags and other information all in the same window.
- Watch slideshows with amazing transitions.
- Import photos or entire albums into iPhoto with one click.
- Filter through photos or albums instantly with as-you-type search.
- PhotoBook can now open Facebook album and photo URLs
- Added bookmarklet: open Facebook albums and photos in PhotoBook directly from a Web browser
- Added instant slideshow controls when viewing a photo
- Added option to view the album a photo is contained in
- Added option to display the creation date below photos
- Added support for "text tags"- photo tags that do not refer to a Facebook user
- The total photo count is now displayed in the album list
- Added 512x512 application icon for Leopard
- Pressing space when viewing photos will open/close the selected photo window to match the behavior of QuickLook
- Thumbnails are now displayed before the full sized photo is loaded
- No longer adds "is" to status updates to match Facebook's new behavior
- All counts displayed at the bottom of the main window are now formatted (adds commas, or whatever separator is used, as appropriate)
- Changed connection timeout from 20 seconds to 60 seconds
- Added keyboard shortcut to refresh the current view
- Fixed a bug where thumbnails were sorted after a transition completed
- The scroll position for each album is now reset to the top
- Newline characters in photo captions are now replaced with spaces
- If a button was selected other than "All Albums" in the filter bar, the "show x's albums" menu item in a tag will now automatically switch to "All Albums"
- Other minor bug fixes and interface improvements
Mac OS X 10.4 or later