Math Stars Plus, a program for mastering math facts in its initial release, expands upon features of Class One Software's Math Stars. The basic module of Math Stars Plus challenges students to complete all fact groups up to a selectable number. As each function is successfully completed, the student earns a STAR. When 4 stars have been earned, the student's name is entered into the Hall of Fame. The program records every problem the student attempts and can be set to use the student's previous data in selecting new problems.
In addition, Math Stars Plus includes 6 fun but challenging math games. The games range in more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- Improved icons
- Fixed bug in Math Squares Undo
- Added UI items for consistency
- Now plays the tutorial movie in the default browser
- Maintains current player when returning to name Screen
- Improve and update online help. some images not showing
- Change trial period to 15 more...
- OS X 10.7 or later