TwistedWave is a very easy to use and powerful audio editor.
- It supports Audio Unit plug-ins and many file formats, including WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP3, MP4, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis, and Ambisonic sound files.
- Good multichannel support. TwistedWave lets you easily add, remove or reorder channels. You can also apply Audio Units to multichannel files, or to a selection of channels.
- Unlimited undo and redo which works instantly.
- Zooming in and out of the waveform is very fast. Option-click and drag the mouse to zoom very accurately, while the waveform is being refreshed more than 100 times per more...
- Added the ability to generate sweeps with the signal generator
- TwistedWave could fail saving a file in a different file format
- Applying an AudioUnit effect on a very short selection could produce silence
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software