Developer website: Nouveau Systems, Inc
FlowSpace Workflow Developer is a graphical environment for creating and managing workflow automations. Creating workflows is a snap. Just drag and drop nodes from the palette, connect them to specify your workflow, and configure their inputs and outputs. Your workflow is ready to run immediately.
Use the extensive libraries of pre-defined nodes and workflow activities, or create new activities directly within FlowSpace using Java, AppleScript and other popular scripting languages.
FlowSpace provides powerful graphical tools for monitoring and debugging workflows, single-stepping, setting breakpoints, examining values, and modifying workflows during execution. Advanced workflow capabilities include:
- conditional branching
- parallel execution
- iteration and looping
- named entry points
- exception handling
- mobile execution
- many more features.
- Free Personal edition. Professional and Department Editions available for workgroup and department deployment.
- Create workflow activities in Java and popular scripting languages including AppleScript.
- Launch from Web Browser with WebStart.
- Includes integrated DerbyDB RDBMS.
- Build servlet-based Web applications using workflows business logic.
- Ready-to-run workflow applications and whitepapers.