Developer website: Toru Yano
Sing that iTune! widget displays the lyric for iTunes current track along with its artwork. The lyrics are saved in 'Documents/Sing that iTune!' folder and you can also add your self-made lyrics in there. Sync the folder with iPod's Notes folder to bring it. Option to save lyrics in music files is also available.
- New design.
- Better artwork retrieval.
- Added zoom for artwork.
- Added YouTube search.
- Fixed a formatting problem. (3.1.1)
- Fixed problem iTunes doesn't quit. (3.1.2)
- Fixed a parser. (3.1.3, 3.1.4, 3.1.5, 3.1.6, 3.1.7, 3.1.8, 3.1.9, 3.1.10)
- Fixed problem widget displays only first line of the embedded lyrics. (3.1.8)
- Modified "retry" to work even when queries are not changed. (3.1.8)
Mac OS X 10.4 or later, iTunes 7.3.1 or later