Developer website: SQL Power Group Inc
SQL Power Architect is a user-friendly data modeling tool created by data warehouse designers, and has many unique features geared specifically for the data warehouse architect. It allows users to reverse-engineer existing databases, perform data profiling on source databases, and auto-generate ETL metadata.
- Accesses source databases via JDBC
- Connects to multiple source databases concurrently
- Compares data models, database structures and identifies discrepencies
- Drag-and-drop source tables, columns into the playpeN
- Remembers the origin of each column
- Generates source-to-target visual Mapping Reports
- Forward-engineers to PostgresSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, more
- Saves source data structure snapshots in the project, so you can work remotely
- All project data is stored in an easy-to-parse XML format
- BSD licensed
- Reverse engineering individual tables no longer retrieves all the tables from the schema.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 5.