iGPS lets you backup, restore, and transfer your Garmin GPS waypoints and routes.
- Use iGPS to do a complete backup of every waypoint and route stored in your Garmin GPS including data that can only be recovered from a complete backup.
- Restore any waypoint or route that has been deleted, inadvertently changed, corrupted or otherwise lost. You can select a specific route or waypoint to recover or all waypoints and routes.
- Transfer waypoints and routes to a different Garmin GPS. All data conversion is done automatically when you transfer waypoints and routes to another
- Changed OS X requirement to OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Changed hardware requirement to Intel processor only
- Removed Universal PPC support
- Improved export menubar function
- Added Send Button deactivation capability
- Updated user manual
- Revised application icon
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Garmin GPS with a serial interface
- Garmin serial cable
- USB to serial adapter