Flux is an advanced XHTML and CSS Web design software. You can do Web 2.0, AJAX, and most other buzzword-compliant things. Flux has the following features:
- Drag-and-drop design of Web pages, you can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML/CSS . But you can meddle with the code if you want.
- Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux.
- Embed Quicktime Movies, Flash and other objects.
- Edit sites directly off FTP and SFTP
Create the whole site more...
- Crashing bug fixed
- Option to sync scrolling in code editor when scrolling page
- OS X 10.9 or later