Flux is an advanced XHTML and CSS Web design app. You can do Web 2.0, AJAX, and most other buzzword-compliant things. It has the following features:
- Drag-and-drop design of Web pages, which means you can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML/CSS--but you can meddle with the code if you want.
- Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux.
- Embed Quicktime Movies, Flash, and other objects.
- Edit sites directly via FTP and SFTP.
Create the more...
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.11 or later