PhoneView is the Mac companion for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Access voicemail, iMassages, SMS/MMS, WhatsApp messages, call history, photos, app data, notes, file storage, iTunes media, voice memos and contacts with one click. PhoneView also automatically archives your messages, call history and voicemails, so you can access them even when your iPhone is not available.
- Store any type of data.
- Access your music, videos, podcasts and photos.
- Play, export and archive voicemail
- Access notes, messages, contacts and call history stored on the iPhone.
- Move files between work and more...
- PhoneView now supports viewing messages, call logs and voicemail stored in encrypted iTunes backups. (Requires Mac OS X 10.7 or newer.)
- Fixes an issue where data transfer may not work properly with iOS 8.3.
- Restores access to some third-party app data in iOS 8.3. (Note that access to apps without iTunes Files Sharing enabled is still not available.)
- Fixes more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- iTunes 9.2 or later