PhoneView is the Mac companion for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Access voicemail, iMassages, SMS/MMS, WhatsApp messages, call history, photos, app data, notes, file storage, iTunes media, voice memos and contacts with one click. PhoneView also automatically archives your messages, call history and voicemails, so you can access them even when your iPhone is not available.
- Store any type of data.
- Access your music, videos, podcasts and photos.
- Play, export and archive voicemail
- Access notes, messages, contacts and call history stored on the iPhone.
- Move files between work and more...
- Fixes an issue with missing message text when using the OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) beta.
- Fixes an issue that could cause iMessages to not show up for some users.
- Fixes a formatting issue when exporting messages including certain Emoji symbols to a text file.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- iTunes 9.2 or later