HoudahGPS is a simplified front-end to the open source command line tool GPSBabel.
HoudahGPS can transfer track logs from a wide variety of GPS devices. HoudahGPS can convert track log files from various formats to GPX, NMEA and KML.
Possible uses of HoudahGPS include:
- Creation of backup copies of track log files for later use with HoudahGeo
- Conversion of track logs to KML for visualization in Google Earth.
- Garmin (USB based devices or serial devices coupled with a USB converter)
- Magellan (USB based devices or serial devices more...
- New feature: HoudahGPS can now merge multiple track log files into one GPX or KML
- New feature: HoudahGPS is now available outside the Mac App Store
- New feature: Automatic updates using Sparkle appcast
- New feature: Support for the Columbus V900 log file format
- Enhancement: Updated to the latest version of GPSBabel